Wow, a lot of cats come through OAR’s Spay/Neuter Clinic’s doors (11,515 in 2022 alone)! It’s a high-quality, high-volume, low-cost option for all kinds of cats.
Take advantage of OAR Spay/Neuter Clinic’s low-cost sterilization for your friendly indoor cats (and go here to learn more about TNR services).
Make an appointment for each cat separately. The Spay/Neuter Clinic can only accommodate FOUR appointments per household per day.
Drop off your cat in a carrier at 8 a.m. on the day of the surgery. Pick up the following day at 7:30 a.m. Friday appointments require a same-day pick-up at 2:30 p.m.
You might have seen OAR’s van, the Neuterville Express, traveling to areas outside the city limits to transport cats and kittens back and forth for spay/neuter surgeries. Request an appointment to have the Neuterville Express come to your area!
The Neuterville Express regularly visits the following locations:
- K&M Feed Pet Tack, Alexandria, KY
- Boone County Animal Shelter, Burlington, KY
- Subway Sandwich Shop, Falmouth, KY
- Kenton County Animal Shelter, Fort Mitchell, KY
- Walton Public Library, Walton KY
- Brown County Dog Shelter, Georgetown, OH
- Animal Friends Humane Society of Butler County, Hamilton, OH
- Humane Association of Warren County, Lebanon, OH
- Kroger, Towne Mall, Franklin, OH
- People Assisting Animals in Need, Batesville, IN
- PAWs of Dearborn County, Lawrenceburg, IN
Drop off by 6:30 a.m. (firm) and pick up at 9:30 a.m. (unless otherwise noted).